Place of Origin
Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, PGE,E475, food emulsifiers, food additive, food emulsifiers buyer, food emulsifiers factory, food additive factory
Package & Delivery Lead Time
Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids(PGE)
Straw yellow powder or granular solid which is easily soluble in oils and fats and soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol. It can be dispersed in hot water. It’s an non-ionic surfactant with characteristics such as high temperature and acid?resistance and HLB value is 7.2.
This product is a kind of hydrophilic monoglyceride, and it can produce strong emulsification effect for oils and fats.
1. It can be used in margarine, butter, shortening oil and oyster sauce as emulsifier and crystal modifying additive to prevent oil-water separation and prolong the preservation period.
2 It can be used in food baking to make oils and fats dispersed more homogeneously in dough to get higher foamability and produce larger volume of product, fine and supple feeling in mouth.
3. It can be added into ice cream to make all components mixed more homogeneous, prevent forming of big ice crystal, help produce fine and dense pore structure, enhance its expansion ratio and produce smooth and fine feeling in mouth.
4. It can be used in milk beverage as emulsifier, wetting agent, cosolvent and so on. It can also enhance flavor, aroma and color of them.
5. It can be used in meat products to prevent starch aging, shrinkage, water absorption and hardening.
6. It can be used in candies and chocolates to prevent oil-water separation and maintain a good taste.
(1) Since this product is easily soluble in oils and fats, you can dissolve it in oils or fats homogeneously before further processing.
(2) You can also dissolve this product in warm water at about 60℃ homogeneously, and then mix it with other raw materials for further use.
Recommended Adding Amount:
The addition maximum is 0.01% for bread and pastry, the maximum is 0.3% for ice cream.
Technical Index (Refer to GB 13510—92):
Acid Value (mgKOH/g) ≤5.0
Saponification Value (mgKOH/g) 120-135
Iodine Value (g/100g) ≤3.0
Sulfated Ash Content % ≤1.0
Heavy Metal (Calculated by Pb)% ≤0.001
Arsenic(Calculated by As)%? ≤0.0003
Melting Point (℃) 53-58
Aluminized bag vacuum packing with nitrogen inside. Net weight:25 KG/CTN(5KG *5)
Storage & Transportation:
Sealed and stored in the low temperature, dry, cool and well-ventilated place, in order to prevent from moisture and caking. Strictly forbid storing and trasporting with materials that is explorsive, combustible or deleterious. The shelf life is 12 months. url:http://www.yizeliadditive.com